Can I order UNI Moke / Swing 500W (750W peak) even though I live in Europe?

Yes, we deliver UNI Moke / Swing to anywhere in the world. In Europe, you have to use the 250W / 25km/h version in order to have a road legal bicycle/pedelec. The stronger 500W (750W peak) versions need to be registered for insurance to be legal as light electric motorbike! Otherwise, it is only allowed on private property!

If you only use your UNI Moke / Swing on private property you can purchase the 500W (750W peak) version without speed limitation.