Who is responsible for any additional taxes, duties or VAT?

Purchasing a UNI Moke / Swing within Europe will include taxes and duties. If you provide an international VAT number we can send you a VAT excluded quote.

If you order a UNI Bike outside of Europe, import taxes and VAT may apply.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us