Light is flickering / not working properly
My (front) light flickers or does not work properly or turns off and on at irregular intervals.
- Open your lamp housing by removing the lamp ring including the glass. Therefore, loosen both screws on the bottom of the lamp ring.
- Check the cable & plug connections of the light.
- Check the LED bulb.
- Measure the light cables with a voltmeter if necessary. (Output should have approx. 12V)
Lamp Housing & -ring
Add-on for UNI MK/Bobber/Swing models:
- Turn your bike around and open the controller housing (4x 3x Allen screws).
- Look there for a small black box – this is the 12V DC converter unit, which reduces the onboard voltage from 48V to 12V.
- Check all cable & plug connections of the converter and check the output voltage with a voltmeter (switch on the light on the display first!).
- Disconnect the converter unit from the light output of the controller and measure the output voltage there as well (switch on the light at the display!).
- Replace the converter unit if necessary.
Controller Housing Lid: