Brake has no pressure point anymore
My hydraulic brakes have no more pressure point or the brake lever(s) can be pushed through to the handlebar grip.
- Check the entire brake system for damage/crushing/leaks and leaking hydraulic oil.
- In the event of damage, the brake system must be replaced and refilled and bled.
- Check the position of the small grub screw on the corresponding brake lever.
- With the grub screw, the position of the brake lever can be adjusted: The further the screw is turned into the lever piece, the greater the distance between the brake lever and the grip piece.
- Be careful not to screw the grub screw too far into the brake system, otherwise damage may occur.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.