(Dis-)Assemble/repair 7inch Headlight
My 7-inch headlight has a damage and I want to change & fix e.g. the glass & reflector unit.
- Make sure your bike is switched off and the battery key is either set to "OFF" or there is no battery in the bike.
- Carefully pull the lamp cable out of the lamp housing and disconnect the plug connection.
- Now turn the lamp upwards by slightly loosening the two lamp holder screws left & right on the housing.
- Now loosen the two Phillips screws of the lamp ring on the bottom side.
- Use the screwdriver to lever up the lamp housing by carefully pressing it into the screw holes.
- The glass & reflector unit incl. lamp ring can now be removed to the front.
- The H4 socket plug can now be disconnected, then the rubber protection cap can be removed.
- To disassemble the glass & reflector unit, carefully remove the metal lamp clamps (three / four pieces) using pointed pliers.
- The glass & reflector unit can then be separated from the lamp ring and replaced.
- To reassemble simply follow the steps in reverse order.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.