Battery cannot be switched on properly within the bike / battery key lock is stuck.
My battery cannot be switched on properly in the bike or the battery lock is stuck.
Adjusting your battery rail will fix the locking issues as your rail's locking bore/hole isn't aligned with the battery's locking pin.
- Remove the battery carefully by setting the key to "Unlock" and pulling the battery out with the seat folded up.
- Check that the battery lock mechanism works when the battery is removed.
- If necessary, readjust the battery guide rail so that the pin of the locking mechanism fits exactly into the recess provided.
- To do this, slightly open the fixing screw of the rail and reposition it. Then tighten the screw again.
- Note that even minimal changes in position can make a difference.