My bike doesn't come/turn on
My e-bike no longer turns on and the display/motor assistance doesn't engage.
- Check the battery for proper fit in the bike and its charge level. Measure its output voltage using a volt-/multimeter.
- Make sure the battery fuses are intact and exchange them to make sure as described here: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2171/2821/files/BATTERY_FUSE_REPLACEMENT_INSTRUCTIONS.pdf?1053
- Check all cable & plug connections for proper fit and/or damage, such as cable breakage, kinks and tightness. Especially the display cable needs to be inspected!
- Check the control unit and the wiring harness connector.
- Disconnect and reconnect each connector one at a time, making sure they are reasonably connected, clean and free of debris.