Mounting the rear tail grip (with integrated backlight)
How to mount the rear tail grip (with integrated backlight) on your UNI MK/Bobber/Swing Bike.
- Lift/fold up the seat and unplug the rear light cable at the Higo round plug.
- Then, loosen the two mounting screws with nuts of the rear tail grip mounted, to which the round backlight is attached.
- Pull out the tail grip unit and switch the two rubber o-rings from this tail grip to the new one with integrated backlight.
- Put the new one in the frame openings and mount the screws like before.
- Plug in the new light cable and hide the cables under the seat.