Controller Unit Exchange
I received a new controller unit to exchange the current one on my UNI MK/Bobber/Swing E-Bike (Version V3 or newer).
- Flip your bike upside down. Use a softcover/blanket underneath to prevent scratches/damages on the handlebar or frame. Make sure your bike and battery is turned off!
- Open the controller housing lid by unscrewing the four Allen screws size 3 (see image). Then take off the lid.
- Carefully take out the controller unit (grey box with cable outlets) and unplug one at a time, while you replug the new controller unit cable connection/plug.
- Put the newly connected controller back in the frame housing and make sure all cables are placed within the housing neatly.
- Close the housing lid and tighten the four screws crosswise – do not overtighten them as the housing lid is made of plastic (in some cases) and might break.
- Flip around your bike again and make sure it turns on and works. Check the light, the starting-aid/walk-assist, the pedal assist and the PAS levels.
Controller housing lid