Display PAS Level Intervals change (Bafang C961)
How can I divide the support levels on the display into different intervals?
- The Bafang C961 LCD display allows you to divide the assistance levels into the following intervals: 0-3 / 0-5 / 0-9
- The power of the bike is simply divided into different intervals so that you can "dose" the support levels finer or coarser.
- To do this, turn on your display by first setting the battery key to the ON position and holding the On/Off button on the display control unit for about 3 seconds.
- Then press and hold the plus and minus buttons on the control unit together for about 3 seconds, after which you will enter the display settings.
- Click once on the On/Off button of the control unit to jump to the next menu item – the parameter "dH" is what we're looking for.
- Set "dH" menu item to your preferred interval (0-3 / 0-5 / 0-9) and confirm with another click on On/Off.