Battery Keys lost
I have lost the keys for my (UNI Bike) Silverfish battery, what should I do or how can I continue to use the battery?
- Make sure the keys can't be found after all, and especially check common locations like pants pockets, bike pockets, and your wallet!
- A key maker can make a new key based on one, but to do so he needs a sample or one of the original keys.
- It makes a difference if the battery is firmly inside the bike, or outside the bike and the key is missing.
- To get the locked battery out of the bike, please contact Urban Drivestyle Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) including your order reference/number, email, frame number, and cause of key loss.
- Our batteries always come with a pair of keys. Should you lose both, we unfortunately cannot offer a direct replacement.
- If all battery keys are lost, the battery lock cylinder must be replaced. Please contact Urban Drivestyle Support (email@example.com) for further instructions.
- In this case, the battery must definitely be sent to us. Our battery & charger manufacturer will then carry out a replacement of the battery lock including key.
- We strongly advise against tampering with the battery yourself and accept no responsibility or liability in the event of non-compliance.