How do I mount my bike's pedals?
- Unpack your pedals and check for the left/right indication on their threaded piece or on the pedal itself, as they're having different types of threads: L stands for left pedal, R stands for right pedal
- Insert the pedal thread straight into the corresponding crank arm thread and carefully tighten it by hand so you make sure not to cant both threads.
- To properly tighten it, use a 15mm wrench key (in some cases a 6mm Allen Key also works) and tighten it to approx. 30NM
- Do the same for the other side's pedal – the tightening direction is always in riding direction.
- Check your pedals for tightness regularly in order to prevent damage or losing them while riding.