Main Maintenance & Service Points
Main maintenance / standard maintenance points that should be checked regularly.
- Check all bolts / nuts for strength / specified torque, especially moving parts such as pedals, bottom bracket, axle nuts, head bearings, etc.
- Check brake system, readjust, change brake pads if necessary and bleed brake system if necessary, if a decent pressure point can no longer be established.
- Check drivetrain, i.e. chainring, cassette, chain, gears, etc. and adjust if necessary, clean and lubricate regularly.
- Check the function of the light(s) and make sure that the front light does not dazzle anyone and is adjusted correctly.
- Check tire (tread), if necessary exchange front and rear tires at some point if the rear tread is noticeably worn or exchange both. Check air pressure regularly and adjust accordingly.
- You will find further articles / help in our Knowledge Base: https://en.urbandrivestyle.care/